COVID-19: TENNIS UPDATE: 11 Jan 2021
The snow and ice have now disappeared from the courts which are now playable. We remind members of the current rules for play:
- Singles play only is permitted for players from different households
- Doubles play is only permitted for players from a single household
- Courts must be booked in advance of arrival at the Club
- Please follow government guidance in regards to hand hygiene and social distancing
- Group coaching is permitted for children under 12
- One-to-one coaching is available for older children and adults
- The Clubhouse remains open for use of the toilets, access to tennis floodlights and to the guest sheet on the noticeboard only – remember to wear a face mask when entering the building.
We have 4 artificial DOE tennis courts. Installed in 2017 they play well & drain superbly after heavy rain. Courts 1 & 2 two have floodlights. We also have a mini tennis court & practice wall. A Mixed Singles tennis Box League and a separate Mixed Tennis Ladder are currently proving very popular.
The Dean Tennis & Squash Club is situated very close to the Dean Bridge, at Edinburgh city centre’s West End. There are two pedestrian entrances: 24 Lennox St. & Dean Pk. Cresc.
Continue to Location Page »
On line court booking is available to club members who wish to make the most of the facilities here at The Dean Club. Continue To Booking Page »
COVID-19: SQUASH UPDATE: Jan 2021
Currently squash is not permitted in accordance with Scottish Government regulations. We will notify members as soon as we know when we will be able to re-open the courts.
We have two heated squash courts with bright LED lighting. An active squash mini-league (normally) operates throughout the year Continue to Squash Page»
We are an active & friendly club. There are various categories of membership including Individual, Couple, Family, Juniors, Non-playing and Students. However, due to Covid restrictions new squash membership is currently suspended.
Feel free to contact us for more information about the club and it’s facilities. Continue to Contact Page»
More details about the club can be found in our Information Sheet Feb 2020