Tennis Booking Rules
Please consider the needs of other members
- Book no more than 3 consecutive half-hour slots. This rule applies: o At weekendso For bookings starting after 3 pm on weekdays
- Avoid leaving 1⁄2 hour gaps between booking
- Do not book a longer time than you need
- Cancel your booking as soon as you know that you cannot use it
- Cancel your booking even if it is due to bad weather
You cannot book more than 7 days in advance.
To book more than one half-hour slot, you can use the ‘Until’ function in the confirmation window to extend the booking for up to 1 1⁄2 hours even though the later slots may go beyond the 7-day limit.
To cancel a booking
- Log on to the booking website
- Click or tap on to your booking
- On the pop up screen, confirm the cancellation.
- NB: The cancellation screen is displayed on the Court 3 booking column (top or bottom depending on your device)
To book a tennis court follow the link above then simply enter your username & password, select the court you want.
NB: No money, alcohol, food or trophies are kept on the premises.