AGM, to be held from 6:45pm on 7th March 2019 in the clubhouse. All members welcome.
The Squash club night is restarting on Monday 28th September, 7:40pm – 9pm. Whatever your ability, come along to play some social squash!
The Annual General Meeting of the Club will be held in the Clubhouse on Thursday 5th March 2015 at 6.45 pm. There will be wine, soft drinks and nibbles available.
- Approval of previous AGM minutes
- President’s report
- Vice President & Ladies Team report
- Membership secretary’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Squash & Racquetball Convenor report
- Tennis Convenor & Men’s Tennis report
- Grounds and Maintenance report
- Junior Squash Convenor report
- Social Events report & plans for 2015
- Approval of new subscription rates
- Election of office bearers and members of the Committee
- Subscriptions for 2015-2016
- Any other business
PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP YOUNG PEOPLE IN TANZANIA ACCESS SPORT AND HAVE YOUR DONATION DOUBLED THANKS TO THE BIG GIVE INITIATIVE
If you are anything like me you take access to great sporting facilities such as those offered at our club for granted. As you can imagine, young people in Tanzania, one of the poorest countries in the world, are not so fortunate. To help change this please support YES! Tanzania- we are an Edinburgh based charity that works in Northern Tanzania with young people who want to enjoy sport. Any donations that are given in November will go into a pool that will be doubled thanks to the Big Give Christmas Initiative. Please follow the link to make a donation….www.yestanzania.org.uk
YES! Tanzania No…. SC041604
YES! Tanzania Chairman